Business Owner and Founder of The Brand Champion
Over the past decade, I have built a business working with other businesses; building their brands, products, and marketing to their customers. Now I have created a community resource for anyone who has thought about or who already owns a business. For anyone who has dreamed of the day they can quit their 'day job', and join the world of entrepreneurs, this community is for you. And for those of you who have already taken the leap of faith...Congratulations! Here at The Brand Champion, you will learn what you need to know, to take your business to the next level.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER | PHOTOSHOP SUPER NINJA CHICK
Blue Water Designs was founded in 2004 by Tammy Fink, who has more than 15 years of design experience, specializing in print media with web design capabilities. Tammy began her career in a marketing department and then went straight into the printing industry, moved up to publication layout, and then onto corporate design. Her wide-ranging experience is one reason why Blue Water Designs offers unsurpassed services for both print and web.
“I don’t know Kung Fu and I’ve never learned to play the piano, but what I do know is how to make graphics really, really well. Some might see it as an obsession…and they just might be right.”
– Tammy Fink, Brand Champion Designer
ENTERTAINER | DIY QUEEN
7 Amazingly Cool Things, that you might not know about me…
- I refuse to watch…’The Yearling’, ‘Old Yeller’, ‘Of Mice & Men’, or ‘District Nine’ ever again.
- I have crazy Backgammon skills.
- In my dreams… I have Photoshop Superpowers. (Oh wait, I have those in real life, too…well played, Photoshop Super Ninja Chick…well played)
- I must have mustard on my chili.
- I know all the words to every song from ‘The Rocky Horror Picture Show’ (Not super proud of this fact, but my husband knows them too – soooo yeah, road trips are really amazingly fun with us.)
- I love my icecream button on my microwave.
- And I still love to play in the mud. (Did I mention that I am married to a potter? And, yes, we have heard every “Ghost” pottery references known to man. LOL)
I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me a little better! For a little more personal and behind the scenes action, you can keep in touch with me on Instagram and Facebook or watch me goof around on YouTube. Want me to speak a your next event click here.
For a closer look and more behind the scenes action, you can keep in touch with me here. I'm VERY Social!!